Today we will explore the Lessons Learned about Fae from reading Slumber by Tamara Blake:
1. They love to PARTY! Okay, so these beings live for what feels like forever, so really if your life had no end how better to pass time than throw one massive party after another! Par-Tay with the Fae!
2. They are MESSY! Yes, you heard me, after all that partying they apparently leave a huge disgusting mess that requires hiring housecleaners because after all that partying they are too tired ("I am le tired...") to clean up their messes.
3. They are sneaky/tricky little buggers. Not only do they love to party it up but they also find it thrilling to trick humans (don't go toe to toe with them), because...
4. ...They have HUGE egos. Yes, these tricky Fae not only think they are the "bomb dot com" but they also see themselves as the smartest, the most beautiful, the great...Think you can win? Think again!
5. They make a MEAN cup of coffee! ...take my word, just avoid any treats they may toss your way. Stay clear of the cup o' joe!
6. They can come in handy. Not all is bad when it comes to these devious Fae. Sometimes they can be handy, for instance if you need your car to start! A little magic can go a long way!
7. If you're in need of a makeover...turn to the FAE! They have glamours that can make your skin flawless, your hair perfectly styled and your outfit to die for! And really, who can't use a little magical airbrushing here and there?! :-)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Read our full review and pick up your copy today to learn more about those devious Fae and find your own "lessons learned!"
Start reading now: http://www.scribd.
Now for the giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Today's giveaway is brought to you courtesy of Diversion Books! BIG thanks to the team that helps make these things possible!
About the Author:
Kathleen Bolton is a professional writer and editor. Currently, she is a contracted writer to . Her projects include Confessions of a First Daughter, a YA series about the misadventures of the U.S. President’s teen-aged daughter, and Secrets of a First Daughter, both published by HarperCollins Teen, under the pen name Cassidy Calloway. Her current project, Slumber, under the pen name Tamara Blake, released July of 2013 and is a dark suspense fantasy novel for teens. She is the co-founder of Writer Unboxed, one of the foremost online communities for writers of fiction.
Kathleen lives with her husband and daughter in upstate New York.
Visit her at HarperCollins Publishing, or Goodreads for more.